I KNOW, I'm different. Most people would be excited like "oh I only have 100 days left until my wedding", but not me. It's all about the 99!! 99! 99!
On day 100 Charles and I did handle wedding business. We went to Macy's and created a gift registry. Ms. Anne (wedding manager) was very nice! Charles had control of the scanner and gave me a couple of funny looks like "you don't need that" as he walked away and didn't scan the item. Gotta love him! I respect his thought process of having/wanting less clutter. I know he'll add some more items to the registry.
Ms. Anne did give us a little insight that the "One-Day Sale" that is advertised is usually when you get the best price. My shopping background also has taught me that Macy's usually ALWAYS has some kind of coupon. Check the paper or website. The coupons from Macy's come so frequently that I rarely buy anything from there without one. Also, feel free to ship the items to our house. I thought it was cool that even if you purchase a gift the day of the wedding, you don't have to bring it. You can still have it shipped. The system has our address.

We'll also start a registry at another location in a couple days. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment